Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Left Behind

Wow! I have really slacked off on this. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I am so close to finishing my Advanced Final and just need to spruce up my Cartography final. My advice to anyone is to not double dip these two particular courses. It has been a TON of work. Feel really crappy about the last two maps I turned in so hopefully my finals make up for it.
Just want to sleep.........

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you Justin.. Taking two classes is really challenging. Hang in there, you are almost done! I can totally relate with you on this, I hardly get time for my VB class with two GIS classes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid of next semester, when I will have Remote Sensing and whatever the Enviro Sci class is...

    eh.

    hang in there! ^_^

    ReplyDelete