I've kinda slacked on these blogs but to be honest I am simply burnt out. Finishing these last two atlas pages is going to be a struggle. I do have the data I need all squared away but the formatting and layout need to be done.
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I really don't feel in my heart that this is what I want to do with my life. It's so mundane and the minimal amount of creative license I can with making a map provides little solace as I could never see myself actually making maps for a living, in fact I think I would kill myself if it came down to that.
I dunno I'm in a great spot to rape pillage and plunder until I can shift gears, hell I'm only thirty and fairly confident I am far more clever than most so I think this is doable.
No comments:
Post a Comment